The St. Anton Summer Card
Experience a fabulous summer right up close!
The card gives you numerous possibilities to discover and really feel the region all around St. Anton. The St. Anton Summer Card is yours free-of-charge with your first overnight, obtainable from your host. It is valid until your day of departure and provides you with a bevy of activities in the region. From 8 nights on you can take advantage of all services again.
It is valid until your day of departure and offers you many activities in the region.
The following services are included in the Summer Card:
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you want for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal (If the number of visitors exceeds the limited capacities, entry is no longer guaranteed)
- One guided hiking tour corresponding to our weekly programme
- Daily or half-day use of an e-bike, subject to charge: 20 € discount with Summer Card, (rental possible at selected sport shops: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt)
- Archery as listed in the Weekly Programme
- A yoga class according to the Weekly Programme
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (golf licence required)
- One participation in a torchlit hike
- Unlimited use of all operating bus lines between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, regular bus lines from St. Christoph to Landeck)*
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- Entry Mining Gand
*) Includes: published schedule of ÖBB Postbus GmbH (lines 4242 and 92 to St. Christoph), excluding lines of the Landeck public transportation (LVB) to Strengen (line 5).
The St. Anton Summer Card is available from 19.06. until 26.09.2021
Subject to change.