The St. Anton Summer Card
Experience a fabulous summer right up close!
The card gives you numerous possibilities to discover and really feel the region all around St. Anton. The St. Anton Summer Card is yours free-of-charge with your first overnight, obtainable from your host. It is valid until your day of departure and provides you with a bevy of activities in the region. From the ninth day of stay, you can take advantage of all services again.
It is valid until your day of departure and offers you many activities in the region.
The following services are included in the Summer Card:
From the 1st overnight:
- One free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One free entry to the Gand Exhibition Mine
- One free entry to the Tyrolean Evening
- One participation in a torchlit hike
- Guided tours according to the Weekly Programme (Local herbs tour, Guided tour to the dairy shop, Village tour and Movie evening)
- Unlimited use of all operating bus lines between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, regular bus lines from St. Christoph to Landeck)*
From the 2nd overnight additional:
- Guided hiking tours corresponding to our weekly programme
- Archery as listed in the Weekly Programme
- A yoga class according to the Weekly Programme
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (golf licence required)
From the 3rd overnight additional:
- The use of all open cablecars and lifts as often as you want for one full day
- One admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal
- Daily or half-day use of an e-bike, subject to charge: 20 € discount with Summer Card, (rental possible at selected sport shops: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt)
From the 5th overnight:
- One more admission to the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu am Arlberg (If the number of visitors exceeds the limited capacities, entry is no longer guaranteed)
From the 8th overnight:
- Can all services be claimed again.
It is possible to book an e-bike tour for a fee at the sports center arl.park (Contact: +43 660 9988066) as well as at the H2O E-Bike Akademie (Call: +43 5472 6699).
*) Includes: published schedule of ÖBB Postbus GmbH (lines 4242 and 92 to St. Christoph), excluding lines to Strengen (line 5).
The St. Anton Summer Card is available from 16.06. until 03.10.2023
Subject to change.