St. Anton am Arlberg
relies again on e-Mobility
After the 2021 e-bus project, the tourism association and the municipality of St. Anton am Arlberg are starting another pilot project this summer with the help of the micro-mobility provider TIER Mobility in order to relieve inner-village traffic and set another example of climate-neutral road traffic.
Rules when using e-Scooters
- Driving on or crossing pavements, sidewalks and protection routes is strictly prohibited
- Permitted: If there is a cycle path, it must be used. Driving on a lane/road is permitted if there is no cycle lane.
- In principle, e-scooters have shouldn't be used on sidewalks and pedestrian areas. An e-scooter may be used in pedestrian zones, residential streets and meeting areas - but at a speed adapted to pedestrian traffic!
- Driving e-scooters on one-way roads/lane is allowed wherever cyclists are allowed.
- Please note the road traffic regulations and the rules applicable in Austria for the use of e-scooters.
In summer 2022, around 40 TIER Mobility e-scooters -which has been operating climate-neutral mobility since 2020-, will be available to guests and locals in the St. Anton am Arlberg municipality in order to counteract the increasing inner-village traffic.
Since this is a pilot project, we welcome any suggestions and feedback:
- From the end of June to September 30th, 2022, around 40 e-scooters will be parked in the municipal area in cooperation with TIER Mobility and EWA
- Anyone with a TIER app installed on their mobile device can use them
- Parking is only allowed in dedicated scooter parking spaces, otherwise the built-in clock continues to run, therefore logging out is only possible in areas provided for this purpose
- Automatic speed limits via GPS in pedestrian zones or other sensitive areas
Parking lots (locations)
- St. Jakob by the Church
- Railway station
- Terminal Ost
- St. Anton am Arlberg Tourism Association
- Parking lot Dengert
- Fire Brigade Station in St. Jakob
- Nassereinerstraße / Junction Pfarri
- Arlberg WellCom
€ 1 unlock fee
+ € 0.27/usage per minute