1. From the Information Office to the Skiing Museum - Mooserweg - on to Dengert, from there along Sonnenweg to the resting place on Rodelalm - descent to Nasserein and back to St. Anton along the field path.
2. From the Information Office to the Oberdorf till to Hotel Mooserkreuz - hiking path to Ferwall Lake - walk around Ferwall Lake - rest at Ferwall inn - back to St. Anton along the hiking path or return trip by hiking bus.
3. Beginning of the route as in hike 2, at the turning at the fodder barn towards Stiegeneck - path to Waldhäusl - across the road and back on Maienweg - alpine dairy farm (rest) - descent along Mooserweg - Skiing Museum - centre.
4. Tourist Association - hotel Schwarzer Adler - Sonnenwiese to Nasserein - Jakobusweg - back via St. Jakob.
5.WunderWanderWeg - (Wonder Hiking Route) is located on easy terrain around the chalet Sennhütte in St. Anton am Arlberg. Rejoice in “pure, unadulterated nature”!
All of these routes can be walked in the opposite direction.
Five to six-hour hikes
1. Ulmer Hut: From the Galzig to Ulmer Hut at an altitude of 2,279 metres: easy hike - descent via Arlenmähder to St. Christoph - short descent via Maienweg - alpine dairy farm - valley.
2. Kaltenberg Hut: By bus to St. Christoph - from there via the Albona Lakes to Kaltenberg Hut.
Return routes: Berggeistweg to St. Christoph or Descent to Langen and return trip by train.
3. Konstanz Hut: Trip to Salzhüttl by the Ferwall bus - from there on to Konstanz Hut.
Return route: Ferwall Lake, Rosanna Gorge, St. Anton.
Hikes from hut to hut - two to three days
Option I: 1st day - From St. Anton to Pettneu by bus - from there through the Malfon Valley to Edmund-Graf Hut (appr. 4 hours). Overnight accomodation in the hut. 2nd day - Edmund-Graf Hut - ascent to Niederelbe Hut (appr. 6 hours).
Overnight accomodation in the hut. 3rd day - Niederelbe Hut - Sessladjoch - St. Anton (7 hours).
Option II: 1st day - St. Anton - Leutkircher Hut - Kaiserjochhaus (apprs. 6 hours).
Overnight accomodation in the hut. 2nd day - Descent from Kaiserjochhaus - Nessleralm - Putzenalpe - St. Anton.
There are many other hiking routes. The one described above are merely suggestions. There are also many other tours from hut to hut. Hikers will be accompanied by hiking or mountain guides.