St. Anton PREMIUM-Card
Squeeze more out of summertime!
The Premium Card can be booked for 3, 5 or 7 days. It includes all the services of the St. Anton Summer Card, plus other attractive offers besides.
The Premium Card includes the following:
- Unlimited and free-of-charge use of all operating cablecars and lifts
- Free-of-charge use of the swimming pool at Arlberg WellCom or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal
- Daily or half-day use of an e-bike, subject to charge: 20 € discount with Summer Card, (rental possible at selected sport shops: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete and Sport Matt)
* 3-day tickets = 1 voucher / reduction
5-day tickets = 2 vouchers / reduction (20 € per day)
7-day tickets = 2 vouchers / reduction (20 € per day)
- One additional free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course extern (golf license required)
- Free and unlimited use of all activities in the Weekly Programme extern:Guided hikes, Guided tour, Yoga, Summer curling.
- Numerous attractive bonus services offered by our partners
- The buses*, torchilt hike, admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg and the children’s programmes are also included in the Premium Card.
- Daily entry to the Gand Mine extern
- Entry Tyrolean Evening
PREMIUM Card Prices
|3 days||€ 65||€ 38|
|5 days||€ 76||€ 43|
|7 days||€ 87||€ 48|
*Children up to 6 years are free of charge - children's price valid for children from 7 to 16 years
It is possible to book an e-bike tour for a fee at the sports center arl.park (Contact: +43 660 9988066) as well as at the H2O E-Bike Akademie (Call: +43 5472 6699).
The St. Anton PREMIUM Card is available from 16.06. until 03.10.2023 and can be purchased:
- from your host
- at the tourist offices in St. Anton, Pettneu and Flirsch
- at the ticket windows of Arlberger Bergbahnen in St. Anton
- at the arl.park office
- at the Service Center St. Anton am Arlberg
*) Includes: published schedule of ÖBB Postbus GmbH (lines 4242 and 92 to St. Christoph), excluding lines to Strengen (line 5)
Subject to change.