High and Low Ropes Course
High up in the Verwall Valley
A worthwhile stopover on the way to the Verwallsee is the High and Low Ropes Course. Located directly on the banks of the Rosanna River, tricky tasks await you at dizzying heights between the tree tops. With heights of up to 12 metres, climbers get their money's worth of kicks on the 22 stations. Test your courage and your vertigo at the ‘Flying Fox’ above the Rosanna Gorge. Children up to 8-years old can get their thrills on the low rope course under the supervision of their parents.
- Opening hours: Summer season daily from 9.30 to 18.00 hrs
- Normal price: € 30 adults / € 25 children
- Make your reservation by phone, and at the latest by 18.00 the day before you want to visit.
- Meeting point: You can either walk there or take the Verwallbus (Line 6) from Dengert / Moos and get off bus at bus stop 'Wagner Hütte' extern.
- Wear sturdy shoes and suitable clothing for swinging through the trees!
Phone: +43 5472 6699
Web: h2o-adventure.at extern
arl.park - sport-park & restaurant
Bahnhofstraße 1, 6580 St. Anton am Arlberg extern